Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, March 9, 2016:
- It was inevitable that a Google self-driving car would cause an at-fault accident. A Google car got into a minor fender-bender struck a bus on a city street and Google admits fault.
- Fleets of coordinated, self-driving cars could bring an end to parking as we know it and help make our urban future cheaper, greener and much more pleasant.
- With driverless cars soon to be a reality, should humans be allowed to drive?
- Mississauga city councillors vote to halt Uber services while they debate a solution.
- This is an interesting article on how self-driving cars may be following similar path as elevators.