Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, January 26, 2016:
- Town of Stratford has built connected infrastructure to attract self-driving cars for testing over the past decade.
- Uber’s impact being felt as San Francisco’s largest cab company Yellow Cab to file for bankruptcy.
- Why baby boomers embrace sensor-driven cars, but doubt self-driving cars.
- While claiming their self-driving cars have not caused an accident, Google also reports self-driving car mistakes: 272 failures and 13 near misses.
- Google wants to form more partnerships with automakers and suppliers in 2016 to accelerate work on self-driving cars.
- Obama boosts self-driving car development with $4 billion investment.