Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, November 20, 2015:
- Uber operations in Toronto spark possibility of strike in taxi industry.
- Ontario highway incident management the “missing piece” of auto insurance fraud reform.
- A fascinating article on how Uber manages the marketplace and why taxis are doomed.
- Evolution of transportation may change the auto insurance industry.
- The Florida Insurance Commissioner thinks it may be time to eliminate no-fault.
- Toronto Star reports there is a lot of confusion regarding the snow tire discount that becomes mandatory beginning January 1.