Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, November 12, 2015:
- Ontarians pay more than double in car insurance than in some provinces.
- Trial lawyers have updated their report on profitability in the Ontario auto insurance market.
- Self-driving cars will be tested on Canadian roads in 2016.
- Car companies intend to accept full liability for self-driving car accidents.
- Tesla just beat Google to make the self-driving car.
- Could Google be auto-piloting itself into the insurance business?