Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, October 14, 2015:
- Finance Minister Charles Sousa appoints David Marshall as auto insurance, pension advisor. Are more reforms coming?
- Can a self-driving car maneuver through a moral maze?
- State Farm has plans to use biometrics to price auto insurance.
- Volvo says it will take the full liability if one of its self-driving cars crashes.
- Hands-free technology not keeping drivers hands-free.