Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, April 10, 2015:
- Report funded by Privacy Commissioner raises serious concerns about telematics and what cars know about drivers.
- Hackers looking to breach insurance carriers according to New York Department of Financial Services report.
- Michigan police can check whether you have car insurance by running your plate.
- Uber is the subject of new auto insurance regulations that may go into effect in the U.S., of which it is opposed to.
- Progressive Insurance in the U.S. announces that for the first time it is increasing rates for some bad drivers based on telematics data.
- Legislation in Georgia increases auto insurance requirements for ride-share firms.