Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, February 17, 2015:
- The OPP report that high-risk driving and fatal collisions on the rise in Ontario.
- Recent news shows Google and Uber might by aiming at driverless cabs.
- Uber wants to replace its drivers with robots. So much for that “new economy” it was building.
- IBC raises concerns about extent of Uber auto insurance coverage (do they have any?)
- Intact is preparing for major technology companies (e.g. Google) to shake up the way Canadians buy insurance.