Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, January 8, 2015:
- Will Google cars eviscerate the personal injury bar?
- With an aging population and reduced driving, what will happen to the industry if auto claims keep dropping?
- California to offer low-cost car insurance (under $450) and drivers licences to illegal immigrant drivers to reduce the number driving uninsured.
- The private company hired by the province to conduct all driving exams was failing to properly road test tractor-trailer drivers.
- Ridesharing and Car Insurance: A little white lie?
- It’s not just drunk and distracted drivers that are dangerous but drowsy drivers as well.